Till Payments has today announced its appointment as SPAR Australia’s payments partner of choice. As part of the new agreement, Till will provide SPAR Australia’s head-office run sites with payment processing services and a suite of payment terminals to support their in-store operations.
SPAR Australia’s head-office run sites, totalling seven stores across South East Queensland and Northern New South Wales, will be the first to roll out Till’s payment processing and terminal solutions. The migration to Till will offer SPAR Australia’s head office and franchise sites a range of business optimisation features, including:
- Improved cash flow with same-day, bank agnostic funding seven days a week.
- Seamless, plug-and-play integration with over 100 Point of Sales Systems, including Independent Solutions, FutureNet, Worldsmart and many more
- Enhanced connectivity with dual-sim and Wi-Fi-equipped terminals that offer backup network connections for protection against common outages.
- Automated reconciliations via Till’s proprietary merchant portal, reducing human error and chargebacks.
- Supreme in-house customer support
Chris Hicks, Chief Revenue Officer at Till, said the partnership came about organically as a result of the two business’s intrinsic values alignment.
“We’re very proud to be assisting SPAR Australia in modernising their payment stack. The SPAR Australia network is noted for its community and partner-centric approach to business. In a Canstar Blue survey last year, it was rated Australia's most popular convenience store, which is a clear testament to the great work they do across the network,”
"When the opportunity to win the business presented itself, we were confident in our ability to create an end-to-end payment solution that could further enhance the network's top-tier customer experience, and we're thrilled that our vision clearly resonated with SPAR Australia." He continued.
“Till presented us with a complementary suite of end-to-end payments solutions that offered various benefits to our franchisees and the end-consumer. As a business built on our reputation for superior customer service, we couldn’t pass up the opportunity to further enhance our already award-winning customer experience.” Said Mr Lou Jardin, Managing Director at SPAR Australia.
Independent franchisees across the SPAR Australia network can take advantage of the partnership by heading to https://tillpayments.com/spar-partnership to find out more